Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back to Stitching Again

I don't know why, but I was in a stitching slump for over a month, but it appears it is over with now. I have worked for the past 2 days on my Memory Sampler and here is my progress. I took the picture outdoors, so it does not show the true color of the fabric. I have decided to order another sampler and stitch it for my son and his wife. I just love the verse on it. Another 123 Stitch Board member and I are going to stitch it at the same time. It is called A Sweeter Love by Plum Street Samplers. Isn't it just too sweet? It is stitched in NPI silks on 36ct linen, which is what I will get also. Have a great week. Nikki

2 comments:

Cavaliers Corner said...

I love both the pieces you are working on and planning to. Gorgeous colours. The 2nd one would make the perfect wedding present too. Thank you for sharing.

Rita said...

Beautiful progress!

I look forward to getting started on our Sweet Love sal.