Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Tree is UP !!

Well, we got our tree up and the lights on. Might try to get it decorated tomorrow. I finished another ornament this week. It's from the 2007 JCS Ornament issue. I saw so many other people on the 123 Stitch message board that had stitched it, and I just LOVE how cute it turned out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had our oldest son and his wife and 2 children here for the day. I invited over my other 2 grand children too, and I made a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs, and TWO chocolate pies for dessert. The kids took Comet, our Golden Retriever outdoors to play in the snow, and we had very very tired kids and dog here afterwards. Hope to get some stitching on my Golden Dreams done this evening, as I am just not in the mood for anymore Christmas Stitching today.

No comments: