Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

OK, I admit it; I never even turned the game on, and have no idea who won!! Sorry football fans. Instead I finished another Valentine Project. It's an older freebie from Krenik, called Love. I stitched it on 32ct Jobelan, off white with DMC floss, rather than the metallics it called for. It was fun and quick to stitch, and I will make it into a small pillow or ornament for Valentine's Day.

Photobucket

My son Mike and I went up to Bangor today with my grand daughter Kaleigh, and we all went to the Planetarium at the University of Orono, and saw a good show based on the book "Follow The Drinking Gourd", about constellations, and how the slaves followed the stars to freedom in the north. The "Drinking Gourd" is another name for the Big Dipper. Kaleigh really enjoyed it. We went out to have lunch at Pat's Pizza, and had a fun day. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: