Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA !

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day Mama. Even though we are on opposite sides of the country, I love you more than you will know, and miss you so much. I was able to get this picture of you from your High School yearbook from the Historical Society in the town where your High School was. They have a collection of yearbooks from area schools, and a nice lady there, scanned your senior picture for me. So for you mama, and everyone reading this, here is my beautiful mother at age 18 in her Senior year of High School.

Photobucket

And here are some pictures of mom and I that I have always loved from 1953
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is mom and I when she came back East for a visit with me several years ago
Photobucket

I LOVE YOU MAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your loving daughter,

Nikki

3 comments:

Kim said...

Nikki,
I love those photos of you when you were little, they are very precious.

Nice dedication to your Mom and I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day as well.

Shari said...

nice pictures Nikki! I love the one of you with the dandilion!! Too precious!!

Katy said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You were a darling little girl!!! Soo sweet! Your pic reminds me of my daughter, Madelyn! And the pics of you and your mom...soooo sweet! :)