Sunday, March 11, 2012

I hope this is Spring !

It is nice and sunny and warm, for Maine, today. It is 50 degrees!! WOW...we still could have a few more weeks of snow, but I will keep my fingers crossed that this is Spring.

I did a bit more on my Memory Sampler this past week, here it is.


I bought some new fabric this week too. I bought some 36 and 40ct linen from Vikki Clayton. I love the way it feels, so soft and light, but I wasn't so sure once I tried stitching a small design on it last night, but I guess it will be OK. Here is the fabric, and a quick Blackbird Design pincushion using Vikki's fabric




My oldest son Jon and his family had their picture taken yesterday and I really love it. here they are.


I am making a pot roast for supper tonight and I think I will make a rice pudding too. Yumm. Have a great Sunday evening.

Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your wips are lovely!

Great family photo too!