Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer is winding down

Even though it is still hot and humid here in the Northeast, the days are getting shorter. This morning it was so dark out when I woke up it reminds me that the summer is winding down. But all things must come to an end, and Fall is my very favorite time of the year. Warm breezy days, and cool nights...Aaaaaah.

Here is my progress on Three Things Sampler. I got quite a bit done this week I think, considering the heat and the fact that I work full time! It is so much fun to stitch, and I just love love love the colors in it.

Photobucket

My daughter in law has started a new Blog for Autism mom's. Her and my son's 10 year old son has Asperger's and other Autism Spectrum disorders. He is VERY intelligent, and they have had such a rough year with him. Things have settled down and they have gotten him into a school that is working with them finally. So, if you know someone with a Autism child or grandchild, point them to her Blog for some insight into what families deal with and maybe some moral support.

The Reluctant Autism Mom

Also check out the cute August fall freebie at Notforgotten Farm. She is having a a challenge contest and a nice prize to go with it. I am not a pumpkin stitcher, so I won't be entering or stitching him, but some of you might be up to the challenge. Check it out.

Notforgotten Farm

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Rita said...

It's coming along beautifully, Nikki!