Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Bunny Dress image
Easter Pictures
My Easter was quite. Such a nice day here in Maine. Sunny and it got up into the mid 50's today. I made a nice roasted pork roast, winter squash, roasted red potatoes and broccoli for dinner. We had angel food cake with fresh strawberries and vanilla frozen yogurt for dessert. I thought I would share my newest project. I decided about 3 weeks ago that my fingers were itching to crochet. I looked online for the "perfect" project and found this granny square. . I am using the same light peachy orange for the centers of each, and white for the last round. I thought it would make a lovely afghan.The colors are so fresh and spring like, I figured Easter would be a perfect day to share my progress. I am using Caron's Simply Soft yarn, in about 12 different colors. Aren't they lovely? I will make it a throw size, just cozy enough for a nap on my bed when it's a little cool. Nikki

1 comment:

sharine said...

It will be so pretty:)