Thursday, January 10, 2019

I've come back !

I see that it has been 4 years since I posted to my blog. I was in a stitching slump for awhile, had some health issues, and retired from my job in June 2017. For 2 years prior to retirement, I planned a trip to Scotland, and on Sept 12, 2017 myself and a friend Patti, who I have known since middle school went to Scotland for 3 weeks. We rented a car and drove all over the country staying in B&B's and having so much fun. SUCH a beautiful country. I will post some pix of the trip another time. When we returned home, I started stitching my retirement gift to myself. I had bought Chatelaine's Scotland Mandala, with all the silk threads and beads, and began stitching. Well, it is now a year later and this is my progress. What do you think?
SOMEDAY it will be finished. It's good to be back and now that I have started again will post more soon.

1 comment:

Claudette497 said...

Welcome back - I hadn't seen Scotland Mandala before, it looks amazing!