Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A New Finish

I fell in love with this small Sampler because of the blue colors. I am very fond of blues; so I had to stitch it. It is from a older hardcover book called Exquisite Miniatures by Brenda Keyes. I found the book online and set to work on it. I had a mat cut, and bought a lovely frame, very similar to the finish in the book. I just love how it turned out.  photo BlueSamplerBrendaKeyesframed_zps86443319.jpg I have been trying to finish some WIP that I dug out of a drawer. I am afraid I have many many many of them. This is Just Nan's Needle Story just needing the beads and charms now and it can be framed.  photo Needlestory_zpsd61f7a2d.jpg Here is another really really old WIP from a Stoney Creek magazine. I love the colors, as that is what is in my bedroom. Mostly just have the border to complete.  photo StoneyCreek_zpse8d1579f.jpg Thank you for stopping by....have a great week. Nikki

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

All great projects.
Love the blues.
Marilyn