Friday, January 24, 2020

It's been a long time

Wow....it has been 1 year since I posted anything to my blog. I had a lot of health issues in 2019 and so that kept me pretty depressed and not wanting to share feelings etc. But I am doing better now and have begun to do some stitching and crocheting again. Christmas came and went last month without much joy....but I did manage to stitch my Christmas tree. I decided NOT to have a real tree. So here is Bling Tree, by Victoria Sampler. I had all the sequins, stars, etc in my stash and used them to decorate the tree. I stitched 99% of it with DMC, but did use a bit of silk I had in my stash. I loved the way it turned out.
I also crocheted a cute Santa doily from cotton yarn. It got me back crocheting again.
I stitched a cute little Pug for my grand daughter.....she loves pugs, and has a cute little guy who is half pug, named Moose. Here is Moose and the stitched piece. I will make it into an ornament and give it to her next Christmas.

2 comments:

Iris said...

Welcome back to blogging. Your tree is absolutely beautiful.
Happy New Year.

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Vickie, your Christmas tree is stunning! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.