Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday again

The beginning of the week was hectic at work, and I was so glad to get home tonight. I have been scanning pictures from my kid's old photo albums, and saving them on a DMV; then I decided to scrapbook the originals and make a scrapbook for each of my 4 children. I started with Jon, my oldest. I only got the first 2 pages of the book done tonight, but eventually I will get them all done. I am going to include things like their hospital ID bracelet's, cards, and momentos like that. Here are my first 2 pages for Jon.



I worked some more on the Memorial for the Soldier killed in Iraq who is from my state. Here is my progress on that.

Photobucket

LOOK what I got with a 50% off coupon at AC Moore today!!!! A set of some of the DMC color variations. I can't wait to try them, and see how they compare to some of the overdyes.
Photobucket

Have a nice Monday evening.

Nikki

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your Scrapbook pages look very nice. I know your kids will love them and will treasure them for years to come.

I have been working quite a while on one for Tyler, I hope I am able to make myself part with it when the time is right :)

Have a Great Week.