Monday, July 7, 2008

A Very Productive Weekend for Stitching

I am so pleased that I got so much time to stitch over the 3 day weekend just past. I finished Part 6 on the Papillon Creations How Does Your Garden Grow. I must say that every time there is a Queen Stitch, I substitute something different. I just cannot seem to get the hang of the Queen Stitch. Here it is so far

Photobucket

I picked up another WIP that I started last year. It is called Random THoughts by The Drawn Thread, and is done over 2 with 1 Silk Thread. I love the delicate pale look of it. AGAIN the dreaded Queen Stitch is there, so I will think of something else to stitch in it's place. Here is my progress on that so far

Photobucket

I ordered some new stash over the weekend too. I got Papillon Creations Floral Patchwork, and 2 LHN designs. Cannot wait for them to arrive.

Have a good week.

Nikki

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Nikki,

You do such nice work! Love the colors!

Cindy/Maine

Connie B said...

Wow, both pieces are looking great!!

Kim said...

Nikki,

Both of those pieces are beautiful. I really like the colors you chose for the Secret Garden.