Monday, March 15, 2010

My Benjamin visit

Well, I got to go visit my new grandson Benjamin over the weekend. I had such a wonderful visit, and got to hold him for hours, and give him 2 feedings, and even change his diaper once!! He is so beautiful, and has changed so much since I saw him in person last. He is almost 6 weeks old now. He lives 90 miles north of where I live, so I don't get to see him but every few weeks.

Photobucket

I have done a bit more stitching on my SAL projects. Here is the March square added to My Little Heart:

Photobucket

And here is the February square almost finished on the EMS Floral SAL. I love the violets. Daffodils are next, then I will be caught up until April comes out.

Photobucket

We had out Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner tonight, a little early, but it was yummy !!! Till next time.

Nikki

1 comment:

Mistylynn said...

Nikki your grandson is gorgeous and your stitching is wonderful. I was wondering how to do the EMs pieces(on one piece with space between them or like you have them). I like them your way.