Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nashville Market goodies

Well now I've done it. I went to take a peek at some of the new charts from the Nashville Market, and I just HAD to buy these:

Long May She Wave by Blackbird Designs
Needleworker by Little House Needleworks with threads
 Welcome To My Garden by Rosewood Manor
I have also begun a LHN design called Battle Hymm of The Republic. I want to frame and hang it on my office walls at work. Here is the design and my WIP
Over the weekend my Granddaughter, Kaleigh had a 80's Dance Marathon at her middle school to raise money for charity. Here is her "costume"....well some of it anyway. She looked so cute.
I have been doing Weight Watcher's online since the week of Dec19th, 2012, and of this morning have lost 18 pounds. I am finding it the easiest diet EVER!! I still need to lose a bunch more, but slow and steady for me.

There is a generous giveaway on this great stitching blog....go take a look and enter her drawing.

Blog Giveaway

My grandson Benjamin got a "big boy" bed over the weekend too. My son Jon told me he was asking at 6PM...is it time for bed yet. He was so excited about sleeping in it for the first time.



Thanks for stopping by for a peek at my life.

Nikki





2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Looks like great new stash.

Margaret said...

Your grandkids are so cute! What a great big boy bed! I love your new stash, and your stitching as well! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I think the millenium frames are in stock, but not the stand. It's frustrating to wait, isn't it? I'd love to have a stand.....